Description of Tank Assembly
Manipulator for Corrugated Tanks
This Manipulator is designed for fast and easy assembly of the top frame, tank bottom and the four corrugated panels to make a complete tank.
2. Features of Tank Assembly Manipulator for Corrugated Tanks
1) The base frame is made from steel construction.
2) The hydraulic expanding head can easily be adjusted for different tank sizes and the clamps for top frame and tank bottom are included.
3) A small hydraulic power pack is mounted at the rear.
4) The clamp arms for the different tank sizes are exchangeable and clamped hydraulically. 4 sets are included to cover the complete tank range. The four front clamping arms form the fixed datum point, whilst the rear ones are adjusted according to the tank height by means of a measuring tape.
3. Tank Inside Dimensions
Tank inside dimensions are:
Min (W) 285mm to 900 mm
Max (L) 600mm to 1500mm
4. Basic Parameters of equipment
Rated power: 4KW
Rated voltage: 380V
Rated pressure: 0.8MPa
Rated oil pressure: 3MPa